Business Development Manager
About the role:
As a Business Development Manager – Game Aggregator, you will be responsible for building and nurturing partnerships with licensed operators globally, while understanding the benefits of our aggregator product and preparing continued analysis with the competition in the market. You will need to have a keen understanding of game types and jurisdictional requirements to ensure that we hit and exceed the targets for new customers onboarded. You will need to be able to identify, negotiate, and secure new aggregator deals. This role offers a unique opportunity to drive the expansion of our iGamingDeck aggregator vertical and help shape the future of the product itself.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and establish partnerships with operators and platforms. Globally utilising their own licenses and our distribution license.
- Conduct negotiations with potential partners to secure favourable terms and agreements that align with our business goals and objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and new partners to maintain confidence in the product and upsell where possible.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging game content, providing valuable insights to guide our game aggregation strategy.
- Continuously seek out and evaluate new opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Commercial team to expand our product delivery throughout the global iGaming market.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of game content on our platform, making data-driven decisions to maximize sales distribution leveraging facts to attract new operator partnerships.
- Prepare regular reports on sales status, performance metrics, and market insights for management review
- Proven track record in business development, sales, game aggregation, or partnerships within the iGaming sector.
- An established network within the iGaming industry, including contacts with game developers, studios, and providers.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals with a focus on achieving win-win outcomes.
- In-depth understanding of the iGaming market, including trends, regulations, and key players.
- Ability to think strategically and envision opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of conveying complex ideas clearly and convincingly.
- Strong analytical skills to assess partnership opportunities, track performance metrics, and make data-driven decisions.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed business development targets and KPIs.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, able to adapt to changes and seize opportunities proactively.
What We Offer:
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with our hybrid work, which provides flexibility and freedom while maintaining a strong team Connection.
- Live a balanced and healthy lifestyle with the help of our wellness allowance.
- Enjoy delicious meals regularly with our office lunches and, socialize with your co-workers.
- Stay fuelled throughout the day with our regular breakfast snacks.
- Satisfy your cravings with our monthly Wolt credits, which can be used at a wide variety of restaurants.
- Along with private health insurance, we offer free eye-sight tests.
- Never stress about finding a parking spot again with our private parking options.
- Enjoy our employee exclusive discounts around the island.