Talent and HR Associate
About the role:
The Talent and HR Associate will assist the HR team by undertaking a range of HR responsibilities, including recruitment, HR administrative duties, supporting with some HR policies, staying on top of local legislation, etc. The successful candidate will collaborate with the entire HR team and will step in to provide support and coverage when needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the HR and Talent Partner on recruitment: Source, screen, and interview potential candidates to ensure a strong pool of qualified candidates as well as advising hiring managers on selection decisions.
- Contribute to internal training sessions and presentations as required, fostering the continuous growth and development of our teams.
- Assist the HR and payroll executive in handling contracts, addendums, information letters, and administrative onboarding/offboarding tasks when necessary.
- Contribute to the development, interpretation, and implementation of HR policies and procedures within the organization.
- Provide support to the HR Director in creating HR presentations and reports, ensuring effective communication of key HR initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with employment legislation and inform the department of any changes that might be coming up.
- Advise employees on policies, benefits, and address any questions they may have, fostering a positive employee experience.
- Assist with ad hoc HR and office tasks as needed, contributing to the overall efficiency of the HR function.
- 2+ years of HR and talent acquisition experience.
- iGaming industry experience is considered as an asset but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with Maltese employment law.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with a collaborative mindset.
- Knowledge of Bamboo HR is considered a plus or any other HRIS.
What We Offer:
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with our hybrid work, which provides flexibility and freedom while maintaining a strong team Connection.
- Live a balanced and healthy lifestyle with the help of our wellness allowance.
- Enjoy delicious meals regularly with our office lunches and, socialize with your co-workers.
- Stay fuelled throughout the day with our regular breakfast snacks.
- Satisfy your cravings with our monthly Wolt credits, which can be used at a wide variety of restaurants.
- Along with private health insurance, we offer free eye-sight tests.
- Never stress about finding a parking spot again with our private parking options.
- Enjoy our employee-exclusive discounts around the island.